Friday, December 7, 2012

Post Card


Dear friend,

It is my fourth day in Vienna. The city is amazing! The buildings, the people, the culture; all fantastic! It is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen in my life. I have visited Stephansdome, the Rathaus, Schloss Schonbrunn, and (the church on the postcard) Karlskirche. In fact, just last night I saw a concert of the Mozart Requiem in the Karlskirche! It was fantastic! Also, every night I have been here I have gone to the Wiener Staadts Oper (which is AMAZING!). So far I have seen Beethoven’s Fidelio and Mozart’s Don Giovanni. The apartment I am staying in is great, very spacious and comfortable. I have been eating a lot of Wiener schnitzel and Wurst; I believe I am starting to gain weight…haha. Anyways, tomorrow I start my lessons at the MDW and I am pretty nervous. I have been taking many pictures that I am excited to show you! I will keep you posted.

Wish you were here!
Garwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment