Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Journal Entry #1- Life of Poon-


Life of Poon

**** Poon: the infamous outspoken free-living bachelor who struts the halls of Lord Byng with breathtaking style and manliness. Even if it may appear that **** is a demi-god sent from the heavens to grace us with his presence, he is human. So, what goes on behind the scenes in the “Life of Poon” you might as? Well I have the answers you have all been waiting for. For those who are not familiar with **** Poon he is:

Male
Single
In grade 12
17 years old
5”6’
Has black hair
Has dark brown eyes.
Is born October 19th, 1995
Born in Vancouver and is of Chinese descent

In a few moments you will read an extensive 20 question interview that uncovers the inside **** Poon’s life:
1.     What are your thoughts on The Hobbit?

A: I didn’t watch it yet but I think that it’s gonna be really awesome because it’s directed by the same guy as Lord of the Rings. I might re-watch all of the Lord of the Rings movies before hand to become immersed.

2.     Where do you buy your clothes? They are fantastic by the way.

A: I go to H&M, GAP, Hollister, Abercombre, etc…

3.     Where do you get your hair cut?

A: Some Asian parlor. Doesn’t have an English name.

4.     Do you exercise? How often? What exercises do you do?

A: Yes, when I have time. I go and run a bit and lift weights and I eat a lot after cuz I get hungry. I dunno, I go on like Monday, Wednesday, Friday and run every other day but not recently cuz I’ve been pretty busy.


5.     What is your GPA?
80 something.

6.     What are you hobbies?

A: Watching TV, Breaking Bad, work out, running, swimming, long walks on the beach, making food, Food Network…

7.     Which historical figure do you most relate to and why?

A: George Washington because he is a great leader.

8.     Where are you applying to for University? What is your first choice?

A: UBC, SFU, Concordia (maybe). UBC is my first choice.

9.     When will you start your modeling career?

A: When I have time… when I have time…

10. If you could be an animal which would you be? Besides a grizzly bear of course because that is already obvious.

A: Rhino because I won’t get hurt and life would be pretty simple. Eating grass, lying around…

11. If you were born in 1910, what would your name be?

A: Baxter Stern

12. If you had three wishes, what would they be and in what order?

1.     Height, I wanna be taller.
2.     I don’t actually want money. I think I’d wish that I could be smarter because that would be better
3.     Just to be a healthy man. I am not that materialistic but yeah, having a healthy body and I am fine.

13. If you weren’t a model, what would you be? Besides non-existent of course.

A: If not a model I’m probably gonna be a graphic designer, I actually enjoy doing that stuff or a biologist, working with animals or on viruses. Microbiology…

14. If you were a girl, which boy would you ask to prom? (Besides yourself).

A: Sherman Chow.

15. How do you like your steak?

A: Medium rare or else it’s too tough to cut and terrible.

16. How do you smell so fresh everyday?

A: I dunno, I shower at home.

17. Are you an advocate of world peace? Explain.

A: I believe in harmony, Buddhism, what comes around goes around. So…yeah. But it balances out so peace never lasts forever.

18. If you found a squirrel with a broken leg in the middle of the road with oncoming traffic approaching it, what would you do?

A :I’d probably save it if it were not too far away. How hard could it be right?

19. Have you read the Life of Pi? If yes, how does it NOT parallel to your own life?

A: Actually, I’ve never read it. I was going to watch the movie with Willis but we never went.
20. On a scale of 1-10, how similar is your life to Slumdog Millionaire? Don’t be too modest.

A: I think 5 because a lot of that stuff he did was really hard and I couldn’t do it. The determination aspect of the movie I get though.

21. And finally, do you have a date to prom?
A: No I don’t have a date yet so…

Note: The “****” are to protect the identity of Poon

No comments:

Post a Comment